Thursday, October 27, 2011

Large Planetary and Mighty Empires Map

As my readers will know, I've been painting various Planetary Empires and Mighty Empires tiles on-and-off for a long time now, with a variety of painting techniques and terrain styles implemented.  

This is one of my larger maps that I stuck together recently.  

I think the overall aerial view is neat, and I'm especially pleased with the green tiles nearer the bottom half of the image. Considering that they were painted over the course of months (nay: years!), the manner in which they run on from one another is great.  

I'm tempted to get back to these tiles and paint a few more up now that I've convinced myself that the end result can look this good in the end.

1 comment:

Mike Howell said...

Wow, that almost makes me want to pick up a set (even though I have no real use for one...) Very well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries