Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vector Strike (Notes to Self)


In my daemon and chaos marine armies, I regularly take flying monstrous creatures -- even in 4th and 5th edition.  Now that 6th edition is upon us, I feel I'm really missing out -- forgetting -- about the vector strike ability.

Given how many of my opponents are fielding flyers themselves, I really think I need to remember this rule more often.  d3+1 hits against any enemy, including opposing flyers, at AP3 is good news!  I haven't remembered to use this rule a single time yet.  I've been systematically taking pot shots at opposing flyers up to now and generally trying to bolt of Tzeentch them out of the skies.  Hopefully writing this note will help me remember!

Anybody got similar stories?  What are the new rules you're forgetting?

3 comments:

Lead Legion said...

Honestly? I don't think I've played a game yet where I haven't had at least one "doh!" moment where I've forgotten some new rule or another until it was too late. Even at the end of 5th ed I was still confusing myself with rules from earlier editions.

Thor said...

I keep forgetting MCs, and not just flying ones, have hammer of wrath. Forgetting a free I10 attack sucks.

jabberjabber said...

Completely agree with you Lead Legion!

Thor -- I'm the same if its any commiseration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries