Thursday, June 18, 2015

More Gal Vorbak Assembled

Finally, the full Gal Vorbak squad has been assembled. Their full glory will be realised once painted, but I thought it worth showing the detail in the sculpts prior to undercoating them. I'm really liking what I'm seeing in terms of the level of detail encapsulated in the miniatures, coupled with the attention lavished on the iconography.


In terms of painting, I think I will approach with a traditional painting scheme in mind. This includes a red hued armour which the Gal Vorbak are known for - and indeed will ultimately become the shade that the Word Bearers themselves adopt. The daemon flesh, I think, will be blue though. Not least because of the contrast to the red armour!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries