Friday, March 31, 2017

Horus Heresy 30k Tournament: Today's Update

An update today on where everything is at with planning for a potential 30k / Horus Heresy Tournament that is going to be run by Warpstone Flux.

I am still clarifying a number of outstanding issues with our preferred host (the University of Hull). These are small things, but I want clarity on them before I make a booking with the institute for hosting the event. 

A number of you (in the blogosphere that it) mentioned to me that the proposed dates in mid-May (13th and 14th May 2017) were sub-optimal. It turns out that they are also sub-optimal for some of the local group as well. Given that I'd very much like to have as many of the local group helping me as possible (both setting up, and even taking part!), I'm going to have to potentially shift the dates. I am therefore currently looking at the weekends of either June 3rd and 4th, OR June 10th and 11th. 

Feel free to comment or email me about your preference for either of these dates. I await to hear what the university will say about room availability for those dates, hence do not regard them as set in stone. Just yet. I'm really hoping that I can lock things in next week.

To be absolutely 100 per cent clear: I've not made any booking yet. But things are looking very promising at this stage. It is simply a matter of tidying up the details for me. Hence, stick with me at this stage. I want to get everything right (or as optimal as possibly can be).


[The gratuitous image is from today's game that we played on a new gaming mat from Deepcut Studios. If we have the tournament, it is a mat that you could also be gaming on!]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries