Wednesday, March 1, 2017

One. More. Day.

Tonight, I am a bit frustrated. My delivery from Forge World (i.e. Inferno) was expected today. Sadly, the delivery company (UPS) attempted the delivery whilst I was out. Oh no! So, UPS delivered it to a local UPS access point (basically a local company in a secure location with whom they have an agreement). Sadly for me, said company closed before I could get there as well. Double oh no!

So. One. More. Day. Just one sleep to go before I get my hands on Inferno. I know a lot of my long term readers want to see my reviews and builds of units and suggestions (etc., etc.), but you'll have to wait just a little while longer. Just like me. But: Inferno will come. And the reviews will follow!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries