Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yet More Daemonettes

An update on my Daemonettes of Slaanesh today.
I've painted a couple more daemonettes and placed them alongside the original two I had done up (far left and far right). As can be seen, I've been experimenting with different skin tones and highlighting as well as contrasting colours for the corsets and other clothing. Whilst I'm not so keen on the grey one myself (edit: but perhaps the Tau are?), I'm thinking that the range of colours presented in the unit is not a great issue for daemonettes - they still look like a cohesive unit of dangerous daemons out to cause mayhem in an unsuspecting town.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Daemonettes look really good,i like how you have made them all slightly different style.
I don't know there stats (!)but i'm sure they will do damage with there stilleto heels.

oni said...

Lookin' good. I like that they're all different colours.

Gamers World said...

My favourote one is the one with the big hair style.

jabberjabber said...

Hi Folks - glad you like them! I've got a few more waiting in the wings that still need to be painted up....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries