Monday, February 7, 2011

Melbourne in Flames tournament sells out in under 35 mins

For those of you based in Australia, you're probably familiar (or at least have heard of) the Melbourne in Flames tournament -- arguably one of the larger ones (and most popular) run in the country. 

Tickets for this event went on sale over the weekend and were sold in in less than 35 mins! 

Good luck to those of you attending -- I was one of the ones who took more than 35 mins to attempt to purchase my ticket.  I wonder whether this argues that GenConOz should consider relocating from Brisbane?  I really enjoyed attending GenConOz in Brisbane when I was there, and it was really popular.  But I'm left wondering if it would be more commercially successful in Victoria?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries