Monday, July 1, 2013

Envoy of the Eldar, Eldrad Vect - New Blog Author

Hello fellow gamers,
My name is Eldrad Vect and I am a new author on the blog, I have the great privilege of being invited to this blog, I will try my best to share my side of the hobby with all you wonderful readers.

About me, I'm a young Australian wargamer who plays both Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy, though 40k is my most common gaming system. In 40k I play Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tau, Dark Angels and Imperial Guard and in Fantasy my army is High Elves.

I look forward to hearing from you guys, for example some constructive criticisms for my first few attempts at blogging to help me along. Thank you all, Eldrad Vect.

1 comment:

jabberjabber said...

Welcome onboard!

And to my long term readers: don't worry - I'm still here as well. But real life has slowed (and will continue to be a rate limiting factor) in my posting frequency. So Warpstone Flux is simply expanding its authorship team :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries