Monday, December 30, 2013

See you 2013. Looking forward to 2014!

Its been a while since I last posted. There are various (real life) reasons for this including, but not limited to, children, a high intensity job, Guildwars2, and most recently: changing jobs, and intercontinental movements!  

So 2013 saw the blog authorship expand to include the talented Eldrad Vect. He's been doing some terrific things with warhammer 40k armies that I don't personally play such as dark eldar, and most recently the Carcharodons Chapter than I cannot wait to see more of!

Warpstone Flux started out for me as a chaos (marines and daemons) dedicated blog. It has long since out-grown this remit! With articles spanning a full range of conversions, painting, battle reports in 40k and several other companies also featured, the time has come to revise the remit of this blog. Hence there is a new banner in place for next year with the tag line "A tabletop gaming & hobby blog". I feel this new tag line is much more appropriate to my own and Eldrad Vect's interests.  We're now covering a great deal more materials than we ever used to on this blog and despite my lull in posting in the second half of this year, we'll be picking it up again in 2014. 

I might even start to cover my roleplaying interests in a bit more detail...

But that's all from me for now.  Thanks for following Warpstone Flux in 2013 and Happy New Year to you all - whatever timezone you are in.

-Jabberjabber

1 comment:

Tristan M said...

looking forward to more posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries