Saturday, October 17, 2015

Garro and Leviathan Siege Dreadnoughts

Oh my!

I am giddy with delight to see the sculpt for the model of Garro appear on the 40k open day for Games Workshop HQ in Nottingham. Although I'm not there in person this time, I'm absolutely delighted to see Garro come along. But more significantly, the chance of fielding a force of Errant Knights and even Blackshields (which was something hinted at in earlier Horus Heresy publications) is terrific. Can't wait for the next instalment!

On top of this, the Leviathan Siege Dreadnought looks awesome. Somewhere between a traditional dread and a contemptor, or perhaps what an iron clad is to a dreadnought, this is to a contemptor. Priced more than a land raider, I'm not sure how this will slot in in other than a dedicated force. That said, it looks certain that a slew of new rites of war are going to descend upon us with the new release of the next Horus Heresy source book.

Can't wait to see what appears tomorrow. I still have my fingers crossed for another primarch. Who knows though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries