Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Warhammer World Events Hall

The interior of Warhammer World features a large cavernous space that hosts a plethora of gaming tables able to host large games and small; Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40,000 and everything in-between.

The walls of the gaming hall feature a castle design that is almost as stunning as some of the gaming tables themselves.


In the pictures below are a small selection of the tables available. I'll show more table examples in a later post.

A large Age of Sigmar board with extensive chaos walls and portals.


Warhammer 40,000 here with a large variety of City of Death scenery, nice and densely packed in places as well.

More later.

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

It's a great place to battle, and aspire my own gaming table too. Food in Bugmans is quite good too, if you remember to eat! I always get carried away and forget to eat...

jabberjabber said...

You know, I was geeky enough to take some photos inside Bugmans as well whilst I was there! I'll have to dig them out…!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries