Monday, April 25, 2016

Titan Interior Painting

Despite being a bit ill recently (just a bad cold, so don't worry!), I managed to get in some painting alongside my daughter and got some of the interior of my Titan done.

For the interior, I wanted a colour-blindness palette of greens and reds. The logic here is that I wanted the screens to be emitting in an eerie green VDU (= Visual Display Unit) green colour of yester-year, alongside some red cylinders / tanks. Meanwhile on the HUDs for the gunners and the main pilots, I wanted something a bit crisper -- even reminiscent of the early Star Wars films on the Millennium Falcon. Hence a red background with a targeting display using whites. Most of the walls are going to be dark black, whereas some of the more luxurious elements will be leather green (like the house of commons seats in the UK or something like that). 

Here's the images. Comments welcome. My next job is to start to pin these sections together to make the main body of the Titan and then it'll really start to come together quickly after that I feel.





3 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Nice! That's looking great, man!

The GunGrave said...

They look sweet! I hardly put any effort into the interior of my Reaver... :-(

jabberjabber said...

Cheers guys :)
Still plenty of work left in this east yet though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries