Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Knightly Legs

The Imperial Knight is taking a bit more shape today with the completion of the legs of the build. At first I was not too sure about the groin-banner - at least in the sense I was worried it wouldn't hold or survive transportation to battle. Yet it seems reasonably solid to me, so I'm no longer than worried now. 

The legs don't have too great a degree of possibility sadly. I was thinking I'd have it crushing some unfortunate victim much like I've got my titan stomping down on a building. But it just seemed like too much of a task and I couldn't be all that bothered. Hence I went down the standard pose route. I'll just make the base a bit fancy to offset this I think.

Onward with the torso next. It shouldn't be too long now till this particular build is complete. I'm hoping that it will be a nice accompaniment to my Alpha Legion 30k forces eventually - at least in larger points value games. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries