Friday, November 24, 2017

Warhammer World: Nostalgic Bridges

Some of the remaining photographs that I have from Warhammer World don't fit snugly in to any single category. Instead, the kind of span the bridge (literal and figuratively) between Warhammer Fantasy, Role-play, advertising, and Board games.

These two images are prime examples. The first is an undead scene (close up) of a charge across a polluted moat in to a castle like fort by undead. The second, is more of a board game style image that really appealed to me. I remember the former appearing in White Dwarf (if memory serves) way back in the day. The second is relatively new to me, but I think has its origins in Hero Quest and similar games. Can anyone comment what the second one is actually from please? I failed to jot it down, embarrassingly...




2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Mike McVey's 1990's Warhammer Quest diorama.

jabberjabber said...

Warhammer Quest!

Dang. Should have known that.
Old enough to know ... old enough, it seems, to also forget ...!
Cheers mate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries